If you are like me and enjoy searching for the perfect gifts yourself, check out the green gift guide I have put together below or head over to my Environmental Booty Shop to find the most unique green gifts I have found. Let's go shopping...
|Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit - Features a wooden knife and seven pieces of sliceable fruit that my little nephew and daughter LOVE to play with.|
- Food pieces can be sliced into seventeen pieces.
- "CRUNCH" sound plays when sliced.
|BABY DIPPER BOWL|
- Allows one-handed feeding of infants.
- Makes self-feeding easy for baby and toddlers.
- Features non-slip base, contoured interior, spoon-shaped lower corner, and colorful transparent sides.
- Set is lead and phthalate-free; hand washable.
-Comes with Spoon, Fork and Bowl
|MELABOO 3 PIECE BOWL SET|
- Three piece batter bowl set.
- Made from 100% biodegradable bamboo fibers.
- Features a handle and pouring spout.
- Ideal for pouring batter.
- Helps to reduce kitchen waste.
- Sustainable and non-toxic.
For the Techie, Tweens or Teens...
|FAMILY BOOM BOOM! CARDS |
-Everyday acts for families to create and inspire kindness.
-As a family, perform the 26 acts of kindness described on each card, put a Boom Boom! sticker on the activity board to indicate the card’s been done, post the story of what happened on the companion website, then pass the card on to someone else to do.
-Each card’s unique ID enables families to follow their cards on the website’s map and see where they end up!
-The included discussion cards inspire conversation about the whole experience with children.
-Teach the values of compassion, kindness and community and have fun doing it! Boom Boom! Cards! brings families together!