Happy Earth Day 2011!
Hi all and let me wish you and yours a very happy Earth Day 2011. Now let's make it the truth and not a cliche when we say, "Let's make Earth Day every day!"
More than 1 billion people now participate in Earth Day activities each year, making it the largest civic observance in the world. Imagine what would happen if we all took Earth Day out of our planners and put green into our hearts 24/7/365. In keeping with that vision of living green, I wanted to give you 4 ways to live Earth Day 2011 everyday.
- 2011 Great Green Earth Day Giveaway - What a wild ride this Earth Month has been with our giveaway here on EB. So far, we have almost 550 comments, 164 Tweets and over 90 Facebook shares. Over 20 blog posts have been written about our Great green Earth Day Giveaway and I was able to share the giveaway on Good and Green Radio with Susan Davis and her audience. Our giveaway was included in other bloggers newsletters, posted on Facebook fan pages and groups and I even heard that our giveaway was in a natural health magazine in South Florida. I think we have all done an amazing job of sharing the idea of collective conscious green consumerism for this Earth Day. Thank you. Now keep it up! Each and every single day think about your consumer choices and how they influence your health and the health of our planet.
- Earth Day Lovin' - If you are single and looking for some green lovin', check out Ecodater.com and Greensingles.com. These Eco-friendly dating sites are a great way to meet your eco- partner and be making green babies by Earth Day 2012! If you are married and looking for some hot, eco-magic in the bedroom for this Earth Day and beyond, go organic and say Aloe-Cadabra!
- Earth Day Games for Kids - National Geographic Kids website. From games and videos to photos and blog posts, there’s plenty of online material to keep everyone occupied for Earth Day. After Earth Day download the Build it Green app for iPad and PC.
- Pouncer’s Gadget – An extremely fun game where you must attach three bubbles of the same color in order to get them to pop:
- Nokapaka: The Shallow Tail - Control Cosmo’s movements as he surfs along a big wave and dodges obstacles along the way:
- National Geographic's Build It Green! Back to the Beach game launches on iPad this Friday for Earth Day. The game is set in the fictional Seaside Island -- once a paradise with proud traditions now strained with needless commerce and development. As the mayor of the island, the player sets right what has gone wrong by helping the inhabitants build environmentally safe housing and facilities with the latest green technology. The app will cost $3.99.
- Also available for PC,
- Earth Day Eco-Fashion - I love this Earth Day 1970 Organic T-Shirt and wearing this and other sustainable, green clothing will help you relive that first Earth Day back in 1970 over and over again!
|Buy Now! $18|
|Click to enlarge and go to TreeHugger site|
ENTER OUR 2011 GREAT GREEN EARTH DAY GIVEAWAY AND YOU COULD WIN OVER $1350 WORTH OF ECO-SWAG! Hurry...Ends Earth Day April 22, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST!
P.S.- I am really glad that you stopped by our Environmental Booty Blog and I hope you have learned or shared a thing or two. I hope that , now that you've found us, you won't lose us! You can join our green living online community, subscribe to our posts, download our community toolbar or Tweet with me on Twitter to stay in touch! - Shane*